The NHS App
The NHS App is a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet.
After you download the app, you will need to set up an NHS login and prove who you are. The app then securely connects to information from your GP surgery. You can also use the web version of the NHS app here.
Entire registration process is done on the app, there is no need to visit the practice.
If your device supports fingerprint detection or facial recognition, you can use it to log in to the NHS App each time, instead of using a password and security code.
Use NHS app to:
- Start an online consultation with us
- Book and manage appointments at your GP practice
- Securely view your GP medical record
- Order your repeat prescriptions
- Check your symptoms, get instant advice, and more