Social or care support

Warwickshire County Council provide social care for adults and children, including help to live at home (equipment, meals at home, housing support), care assessments, disability support (e.g. blue badges) and support for those who can no longer live at home.

Please see their website for more information.

For any queries, you can telephone Warwickshire County Council on 01926 410410, or contact them online.